Friday, November 6, 2009

Swine flue and You-tube

I woke up feeling absolutely dreadful yesterday, so I went to the doctors office. Long story short, I have H1N1 influenza AKA Swine flu. Although it sucks to be a danger to humanity and thus sequestered to my house for five days, it gives me ample time to You-tube.
My body aches, I have a pounding headache and my temperature hasn't dropped below 100 degrees since yesterday, but, looky what I found on You-tube



About time somebody made fun of the way people talk these days.

Word-

1 comments:

Unrepentant Escapist November 6, 2009 at 10:32 PM  

I went through the swine flu-ness a couple of weeks ago. My sympathies.

Followers

Here is a random sentence, meaning absolutely nothing.

  © Kings kick ass templates 'External' by Epicscribe.com 2008

Back to TOP