Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Updates

These last two weeks have been incredibly busy and I really need a vacation...
Despite having absolutely no time, I managed to reach page 600 of the thesaurus, successfully pass another class, finish reading "The year of living biblicaly", hit the 200 page mark on my new book (don't get too excited, the more research I do, the more I think I need to start over) and I killed an ant with my mind. I think I need to take a week off and just sit at home and write all day (or go somewhere with less distractions) as I want to finish this new book by the end of June.
In other news... a rouge gang of ninja's have taken over the mall.

0 comments:

Followers

Here is a random sentence, meaning absolutely nothing.

  © Kings kick ass templates 'External' by Epicscribe.com 2008

Back to TOP